You read that right. Emotions are logical.
And the core of all emotions, the mother of all emotions is Cognitive Dissonance.
To be more precise, she is Cognitive Alignment or Cognitive Balance.
To understand Cognitive Balance, you need to first understand what pain is.
Pain is part of the Comfort-Discomfort Scale.
How it works
Inconsistency and Logical Fallacy is painful and can lead to years of suffering.
This pain is Cognitive Dissonance.
Cognitive Dissonance is the pain that occurs when a shift in perspective is required to keep you mentally healthy. Cognitive Dissonance is a logical emotion
100% of all mental illnesses are caused by Cognitive Dissonance.
Our subconscious wants to align!
It’s trying to align. Every minute, of every day, this is what the subconscious does.
Cognitive Dissonance Causes:
- Emotional Dis-regulation
- Chronic Relationship Problems
- Addictive or Impulsive behaviors
- Indecisiveness and Confusion
- Mental Illnesses and Disorders
- Drifting and being tossed through life as if without sails, a destination, or compass.
- Never feeling happy
- Difficulty feeling Gratitude
When Resolved, and your alignment is restored, Cognitive Harmony ends:
- Emotional Pain
- Emotional Suffering
- Mental Illnesses
- Trauma with a FRACTION of the work
- The feeling of “fake” in your life
To be continued… This page is currently being worked on.